Things I Have To Keep Saying to Myself When Life is A Little Hard and I Need To Be Encouraged
1. Don't give up. It's okay if you don't have everything figured out. It’s even okay if you don't have things figured out 10, 15 or 20 years after high school or college. Work hard and pursue your passions and you'll figure it out.
2. You're doing great. Be a little more gentle and kind to yourself. Give yourself some Grace.
3. A "no" might feel like a rejection but really it's a blessing in disguise. Both in relationships and careers. God is shutting a door to open a better one. Trust Him.
4. I love a good nap and I dont feel bad about celebrating RESTING. Sleep is very important. It's easy to skimp on sleep when you've got a lot to do but the work you'll produce (and your overall mood) will be so much better after rest!
5. Don't be a negative Nancy, no-one likes her. And in return don't let someone else's negative comments get to you or hinder you from pursuing your dreams.
6. Don’t be afraid to speak up, your thoughts matter: in a relationship, in business, etc. If you don't ask or speak up, you will most definitely never get what you want.
7. You control your money, it does not control you. Spend wisely.
8. Life is too short. Take the trip, eat the cake, buy the cute dress.
9. God is always working even when it seems like nothing is going your way. Keep your faith in God and all things will fall into place.
I hope you found a little bit of encouragement in this random note.
Have a blessed day.